Sunday, April 11, 2010
Bottom photo - End of the April 11th SOMbike Family ride, after a nice cruise through Montrose and West Montrose neighborhoods.
Here's some of the approximately 30 folks from South Orange and Maplewood that attended the seven mile Cherry Blossom Ride in Branch Brook Park. A beautiful day for a ride!
Top photos - The Cherry Blossom ride included traversing narrow bridges, forests with fallen trees, abandoned train tracks, and roads filled with camera-snapping tourists viewing what's called the largest collection of cherry trees in the United States. About 200 people attended the ride, which was organized by the Brick City Bicycle Coalition in Newark.
- ► 2012 (21)
- ► 2011 (38)
- Pedaling For Prevention Bike Tour
- Today's Ride Cancelled - 4/25/10, Noon
- South Orange Police Department Bike Auction
- Celebrate Earth Day on Two Wheels
- Getting Around High Bike Rentals When Traveling an...
- Long Beach, California, Wants to be #1 Bike-Friend...
- Evan Fox's Mitzvah Project: Pedals for Progress
- A Beautiful Day For Community Bike Rides
- Invitation to Cherry Blossom Ride From Newark's Br...
- ▼ Apr (9)