There are several ways you can participate in improving bicycle riding in our community.
- Join us on a bicycle ride. See the list of rides here.
- Join our mailing list to receive email announcement about our events and monthly meetings. This is a low traffic email list with only event announcements a couple times a month.
- Attend our monthly meeting. We have a monthly general meeting most every month at the Baird Center. Check the calendar to find the next one.
- Follow our internal dialogue on the planner's mailing list. (This list has a higher volume of email)
- Bike To Work Week Committee - planning the May 16—21st Bike To Work Week Events.
- Mapping Committee - working on a printed map as well as routes for the group rides.
- Advocacy Committee - advocacy for improved riding conditions in our community.